Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Welcome!!

Inspired by my friend Emma's "Hmmm, notes to self" which I follow religiously, and the fact that I find myself chatting to myself under my breath more and more often and the fact that Sarah and I shall be embarking on our second biggish roadtrip in a couple of weeks time, I thought it might be worth giving this a try.

Moleskine diaries - because I have several and keep meaning to use them but unfortunately I have lost the stamina of writing for any length of time in a legible way. And let's face it, copy & paste (ctrl+alt+c, ctlr+alt+v) is just the best invention ever as is the delete button when you're suffering from verbal diarrhea.

So here we go - I hope you enjoy it. Please feel free to leave me a comment too at any time.

Ruth

1 comment:

  1. Oh it's so much FUN Ruth, I do hope you enjoy doing it. What a good idea. Can't wait to read the postings. xx

    ReplyDelete